Our response to COVID-19
As the COVID-19 virus has arrived in our communities, TorZo Surfaces and our parent company Specialty Polymers continue to monitor local, state and national emergency orders that might impact our business.
Because Specialty Polymers manufactures products for a variety of critical fields in the chemicals sector, we have determined that our business is a part of the United States’ critical infrastructure as defined by the Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. TorZo Surfaces will continue operating and is committed to continuing to manufacture and ship orders.
We have taken several steps to ensure our employees remain safe and healthy at work.
Some of the steps we’ve taken include:
- Disinfecting high touch areas multiple times per day with a hospital grade disinfectant
- Providing cleaning and sanitizing supplies at locations throughout our facilities
- Cancelling all employee business air travel
- When possible, having employees work from home
- Ensuring all employees in our manufacturing facilities practice social distancing, and maintain a minimum of six feet of separation between employees
- Closely working with any employee who may have been exposed to COVID-19 to ensure both they, and the company, follow the recommendations published by the CDC
TorZo Surfaces and Specialty Polymers are well positioned to weather the ups and downs that come with being in business, including the COVID-19 virus. We are committed to the safety of our employees and supporting our customers during this difficult time.
Be safe, wash your hands a lot, and practice social distancing!